- Fruit Salad[on its own, in a smoothie or spooned over full-fat yogurt and homemade granola OR silver dollar buckwheat pancakes]: chopped Blackberries, black cherries, gala apples, ginger, fresh Turkish figs, cilantro, buckwheat honey, lemon juice, cherry/carrot juice.
- Shrimp and Quail egg salad [Serve with dandelion greens on whole wheat halved pocketless pita.]: slow-cook local dried shrimp, boil quail eggs, set aside to cool then splice. add coriander, spicy mustard.
- Fingerling potato salad: Boiled red, blue and white fingerling potatoes. set aside to cool. Blanch string beans in cold water, halve and add. Add red pepper, kosher salt, basil, cilantro and full-fat sour cream. I used to do this with prosciutto added. It’s actually better without it[textures]. Crisp bacon might be hot though.
- Salad Nicoise [ Serve with tuna in oil or grill a tuna steak & top. can also add organic boiled or fried egg atop if you’re needing more protein]: Halve cherry tomatoes, add to boiled & cooled blue fingerling potatoes, string beans, anchovies, capers. I’m being weird about nixing olives lately. If in two months some huge olive travesty goes down, I’m going to be sooo spooked.
- Seaweed Salad: Place wakame [seaweed] in cool water to soak for 20 minutes. Drain it. Chop garlic, radishes and add to oil with acv& soy sauce. Toss wakame in the dressing. If need be, toss some grilled fatty fish atop it.
- Deep Greens Salad: Spinach, Dandelion greens, cilantro, green peppers, radishes, and garlic with balsamic vinegar and oil. Add some apples or fruit salad when desired, or even a little seared organic steak.
- Bentonite Sole: 1 tsbp of bentonite clay in four to six ounces Himalayan saltwater, taken upon rising.
- Chlorella Water: 30 chlorella tablets in 8 ounces of hot water to dissolve. Chill. Add concentrated shots to liquids daily.
- Saffron Water [Mexican Saffron, turmeric and ginger]: 3 tbsp. of saffron spice mix to 8 ounces hot water to steep. chill. Add concentrated shots to liquids daily.
- Matcha milk: Add one tbsp. of unsweetened matcha milk to homemade coconut milk. shake and serve.
- Coconut milk[ add saffron at night for kesar milk when needed]: Put approximately 1/2 cup of organic dried coconut flake into hot water. set aside. Add buckwheat honey, nutmeg, a lil kosher salt. Pulse blend, store in refrigerator. Separate the milk from the pulp as needed[ although the pulp is good for you too.
- Charcoal Water: 4 activated charcoal capsules poured into 8 ounces of hot water to dissolve. Chill. Add concentrated shots to liquids daily, preferably before bed.
- Green pea soup: place flash frozen peas in blender, add a clove of garlic, water, any additional seasonings. Blend on high 2 minutes. Can be heated[add a pat of butter or fat to the heated version] but can also be enjoyed cold with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Carrot soup: place flash frozen carrots in blender, add a clove of garlic, water, any additional seasonings. Blend on high 2 minutes. Can be heated[add a pat of butter or fat to the heated version] but can also be enjoyed cold. Try adding coconut milk, curry spice, ginger to amp it up a bit.
- Variant Vichyssoise soup: boil and cool fingerling potatoes and radishes to room temp. Place in blender, add a clove of garlic, coconut milk, a lil wakame water [seaweed water…for depth], any additional seasonings. Blend on high 2 minutes. add drizzle of sesame oil. Can be heated[add a pat of butter or fat to the heated version] but can also be enjoyed cold. Garnish with sesame seeds.
- My Miyuk Gook[Seaweed soup]: Place wakame [seaweed] in cool water to soak for 20 minutes. Keep water when you drain seaweed and add it, dried shrimp and extra water to a pot to simmer. Cut the seaweed up and sautée with garlic, sesame seeds and oil in a separate pan. Add to the shrimp broth with soy sauce. Simmer. add a little acv for bite.
- My Yakimein [Chinese noodle soup]: Boil Chinese noodles to al dente with bok choy, fresh greens and herbs, as well as dried shrimp and soy sauce.